Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Well the NZ rellies have now gone to further thier travels in the UK.  We had a love;ly time with them and it was great to catch up on how things are in NZ.  They live in Christchurch where they have had so many earthquakes recently and they brought a DVD to show us the extent of the damage there.  It is absolutely devastating.  But true to all major disasters people are picking themselves up and getting on with life! 

I haven't had time to craft yet so here is a card that I made for a lady who had a workshop for me.  She bought the 'pennant parade' stamp set and her mum bought the 'pennant builder' punch so between them they have the where with all to make some super cards.  I thought I would give them a head start with this idea.

Hve to make my last Platinum Wedding Anniversary over the week end so will post that when complete.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card,love the ice cream cones.xxx

Anonymous said...

pretty card, ice cream looks yummy xx

Kate M said...

great card Chris
Kate
xx

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card

Jan said...

Great card Chris xx Jan